Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm In love!!

Is it possible to forget that you are in love? Im not sure. But, for the last few weeks, I have been feeling like that is the only possible explanation for all of this. Its like, for a few moments, I had my eyes closed. Like I didnt see him or something. Because now, every time I look at him, I melt. My breath escapes me and I lose it just a little bit. I have always known that I am one of the luckiest girls in the world, to have fallen in love with him. I have had little butterflies this whole time. But what is it, now, that completely overwhelms me every time I hear his voice or see his smile. Every kiss is like the first, again. It all feels so much more intense. Everyday I wake up in awe that this is my life. I am so lucky. I am so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment