Thursday, May 5, 2011

5 Things Bout Me




…a lot of wrong decisions have been made in the past which is obviously affecting me now and maybe in the future and it’s pretty depressing that I can’t take it all back... but i'm sure it will be alright.

…I’m happy, not with my life, but with living… because I’m living with and surrounded with wonderful, sweet people whom I call “family”, “friends”, and of course, there’s my soulmate who is always holding my hand

…I believe in the Almighty Father, that even though I cannot see Him, I know He’s with me. That even though my life’s a mess right now, He’ll be with me sweeping around the dusts and making it all clean and polished

...I’m in love with love stories, and romantic movies, and fairy tales not only because I’m corny but also I love to be inspired… I love to believe that there really is this something called “magic” between two persons and that happy endings really do happen in real life.

…sometimes I’m selfish. I get easily jealous, back in high school - with my girlfriends, now, with my boyfriend. I do not know. Maybe I’m just afraid to be left alone. I’m afraid that someone will come out of nowhere and snatch the very ones that I love… the only ones that I have. And nobody has the right to blame me for being this kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment