Sunday, May 1, 2011

The ABC's of Me...

 
Age: 17 ^_^
Bed size: Twin
Chore you hate: laundry
Dogs: My babygirl Mischa
Essential start of your day: An i love you from my hubby 
Favorite color: Teal (all shades of blue)
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'0"
Instruments I play (or have played): I attempted the flute
Job title: None
Kids: Later please
Live: Allendale, Mi
Mom's name: Christine
Nickname: Abs, Abitty Rabitty, Jabbers
Overnight hospital stays: None
Pet peeve: Girls who think their shit don't stink
Quote from a movie: Unsure of any
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: Brother Matthew and sister Ocean
Time you wake up: 6:30
Underwear: yes?
Vegetables you dislike: there are a few!
What makes you run late: Forgetting where i put my camera and cell.
X-rays you've had done: Hand, feet
Yummy food you make: Chicken Alfredo
Zoo animal: Tigers, stingrays, Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment